Coronavirus Update: health and safety are our top priorities for you and your pets
Dear Exceptional Pets family and friends,
As members of the Arizona community, we share your concerns regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and its growing impact on our daily lives. As pet families, you may have specific questions on how to keep your family safe. We’d like to assure our community that our entire Exceptional Pets team is doing everything in our power to continue to provide the services and products you need, while keeping our customers, employees, and the pets under our care healthy and safe. While the COVID-19 virus is not currently affecting dogs and cats, we are focused on ensuring that we are taking precautions necessary to protect their owners as well.
Our service areas are always cleaned and sanitized daily. Since the news broke of COVID-19, we’ve increased the frequency of cleanings, and provided additional supplies, training and education to our store members, so they can take extra precautions.
With regards to our Veterinary Care, Grooming Salons, Boarding Resorts, and Day Camps, our team members at all locations use a disinfectant formulated to kill coronavirus (COVID-19), plus many other germs, while keeping our facilities clean and safe.
Protocols that are in place at all Exceptional Pets locations include:
- Cleaning and disinfecting all veterinary and grooming tables and tools, kennels, water/food bowls, and Day Camp toys between every service.
- Sanitizing all surfaces and playrooms daily.
Additionally, we are adding these services for people wishing to avoid public areas:
- Over the phone ordering with curbside pick-up, while you remain in your vehicle.
- Over the phone pre-orders to accommodate pet families looking to stock up on everyday pet supplies.
- For dropping pets off for services, we will come out to the car and pick up the pet, if necessary.
Based on current guidance, we will stay open for business so that we can continue to provide exceptional care and safe service for you and your exceptional pets.
For the latest information about coronavirus and pets, we encourage you to visit the links below: